My Cart

Close

Welcome to the new and improved 

Custom Bubble (multicolor)- Pay Deposit now

$90.00

Get winter ready! introducing the new fall/winter trends, Bubble coats! These multi-color bubble coats are custom made and available in colors; BLACK, RED, PINK, ORANGE, BLUE, YELLOW, or DENIM. Choose up to 4 different colors for a savvy retro look. 

We are accepting a DEPOSIT of 60% of the FULL payment of $150.00. The remaining balance (40%) is due prior to shipping.  

Please make sure to send your choice of colors at time of payment.  

The picture displays the unfinished bubble without the zipper. Finish product includes zipper. 

ufgyfghfghgf

fghfghfghfgh