My Cart

Close

Welcome to the new and improved 

Custom Bubble (solid color)- Pay Deposit now

$78.00

Get winter ready! introducing the new fall/winter trend Bubble coats. these solid color bubble coats are custom made and available in colors BLACK, RED, PINK, ORANGE, BLUE, YELLOW, or DENIM. 

We are accepting a DEPOSIT of 60% of the FULL payment of $130.00. The remaining balance (40%) is due prior to shipping.  

Please make sure to send one choice of color at time of payment.  

 

ufgyfghfghgf

fghfghfghfgh